POPEI is proud of the POPEI app! With the app you can easy book your next rehearsal ánd as user of our rehearsal rooms you also have a valid digital POPEI member pass which gets you discount at a lot of our partners! Download it NOW for iOS or Android.
Book a rehearsal room
At POPEI you already could book your rehearsal room in an easy way via the POPEI website. Now it's even easier: the POPEI app! At the app you can click on 'Mijn account' and then on 'Boeking plaatsen', and book a rehearsal room and pay directly with iDeal or creditcard.
Discount with your member pass
In the app you will also find your member pass, which get you discount at partners like Drumstation, Let's Play Guitar Center, Velvet Music, Audinc gehoorbescherming, Rockgear Bandmerchandise en Viking Cable. And that's not all, so check it out in the app via 'Partners' so see the partners and the discounts they are offering (sorry, Dutch only). You have a valid member pass up to 3 months past your last booked rehearsal.
How does it work?
1) Download the app:
>> Download the app for iOS <<
>> Download the app for Android <<
2) Open the app and log in with the name and password you always also use at www.popei.nl (of make your new account first). Band members share 1 same account. So share your inlog data with (only!) the band members who want to use the app because of the member pass and/or to book rehearsals.
3) You have to upload a recognizable photo with all band members who want to use the member pass for discounts. Without a recognizable photo from yourself partners can refuse to give you the discount. You can upload a photo via the app under 'Mijn account' right below, click then on 'Mijn account' in the menu, scroll down and then upload there your photo. You can do this also on a computer via the website (which is available in a English version).
- Ideal format is 851 (broad) x 315 (height) pixels. Click here for a Canva-template (click on the link and first make a copy. Work in the copy)
- All faces need to be as big as possible, so also make use of the height of the photo.
- You don't have an recognizable official band photo? No worries, recognizability is the most important, so you can also compile a picture with multiple passport photographs or make a simple group phoo at the rehearsal.
- When you've uploaded a new photo, you'll have to log in and out of your app to see the new picture.
4) Member pass: bottom left side you'll find the 'klanten pas'. Like described above you have to upload a recognizable photo. On this pass there is also the date of today and the mention if the pass is valid or not. That last thing will be determined automatically, 3 months after the last booked rehearsal. Partners will look for the photo, the date of today and the validity notification to determine if you have a valid member pass.
5) Partners: here you can see what partners are available. Click on the logo to read more about the partners, the discount and the instructions to get the discount. Read it and follow it up as mentioned to avoid disappointment.
6) Bookings: via 'my account' you can see what bookings you have planned ánd you can book new rehearsals, just like you are used to on the website.
Good luck and have fun!